Friday, June 30, 2006

Jewish family flees Delaware school district's aggressive Christianity

Jewish family flees Delaware school district's aggressive Christianity This is the sickest thing I have ever read. What are we coming to as Christians in America. Forcing others to adopt our faith ways in public places is not a good witness. I am really weary of all of these folks who want Christian prayer in schools and the Ten Commandants posted all over the place.

Prayer at the World Cup

It could have been my imagination but I noticed a lot of players from many countries offering prayers as they entered the pitch and prayers when a score was made. These were private prayers and no one was forced to bow their heads and join it ... That's the way it should be and that is a great witness.

1 comment:

Annette said...

It is good to see that you are once again active with your blog. It gives me something to read when I should be working :).

I cannot say that I am surprised by the school district's antics, but I still find it offensive. I hope people will come to their senses sooner rather than later.