Monday, June 26, 2006

Religious groups work to hurry apocalypse - baltimoresun.com

Religious groups work to hurry apocalypse - baltimoresun.com We live in a world filled with religious kooks. This article talks about hastening the end times and the return of Jesus to the earth. Weird!

I rejected this theology when I was 12 or 13 years old. By this theology I mean Dispensational Premillenialism. I raised the issue with my Pastor in Wickford, Rhode Island as to why at the end of the 1000 years Satan, who had been bound in Hell, would be loosed and people would follow him? He tried to explain. My response was that it just did not make any sense and sounded silly. My mother dealt with my theology when we got home from church!

1 comment:

A. Lin said...

I wished I had rejected the Dispensational Premillenialism when I was 12 or 13. Instead, it took divinity school classes before I even knew the details of the DP movement and that there were alternatives millenial theories.