Sunday, August 12, 2007

The apostate theology of John Hagee exposed!

A few days ago I posted a video. Well take a look at this article

Here is an excerpt: “Christians United For Israel”, and their leader John Hagee, are giving the Jewish people false hope, and are propagating bloodshed and injustice in the process. Many “church” leaders propagate this error and are leading both Christians and Jews dangerously astray. Israel has become an idol to many Christians, and those of Jewish ancestry have become an idol to many Christians. Idolatry has ascended and Jesus has fallen to second place. Jesus said “whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.” Now it is erroneously taught that we will be blessed if we bless unbelieving Israel, and cursed if we don’t bless them. It is so important to read the word of God for ourselves, lest the same be said of us, that we knew him not, nor yet the voices of the prophets."

Please remember that I am expressing my opinion and my opinion alone .. but it is good to find someone who agrees with my opinion!



No comments: