Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Mainstream Baptist Convocation 2005


Bob Ferguson and David Flick at the Mainstream Baptist Convocation 2/25/05
Posted by Hello

The Mainstream Baptist convocation was a wonderful experience. I enjoyed every minute and the fellowship with like minded Baptist was great. One of the last things I heard as I was leaving was that the next Convocation with be held in New Orleans. Great .. Can't wait.

I really enjoyed meeting participants at Baptist Life: Bruce Grouley, Alan Roper, Ed and Trudy Pettibone and of course David Flick. This will make my participation on the forum more meaningful.

Reading some of the stuff at Baptist Life I am very saddened by some of the remarks made by people who didn't even attend the Convocation. They seem to have all the answers but none of the questions. I left Atlanta with the sense that those in attendance were ready to leave the past and press on to the mark of God in Christ Jesus?

No comments: