Friday, June 22, 2007

For Family Members Planning to Return to Houston

Welcome to Ethics Daily.com!

Ten Commandments for Driving in Houston Ed Hogan06-21-07
The pope has given a list of "Ten Commandments" for driving, warning against sins of road rage, drinking and driving and even being rude. Taking them in the spirit in which they were given, this Baptist preacher can't help but wonder what the list would be if the Vatican was in the city where I live, Houston, Texas.
Read the article here. I am not sure if its tongue in cheek. I have driven a few times in Houston, got hit by a bus once!, and it is indeed a scary and daunting proposition.

3 comments:

Angela said...

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks so much for sharing!!

Annette said...

It is funny and very true! I will have to get my driving skills back quickly once I get back after 2 years without a car.

Wes said...

Thanks for the driving tips - Houston is a scary place to drive indeed!