Sunday, May 20, 2007

What A Great Day

Yesterday [19 May 2007] Diane and I attended the wedding of Grey Falanga and Sarah Elizabeth Rhett in Enterprise, Mississippi. It was a beautiful wedding set in a very old Episcopal chapel called "St. John in the Woods." Indeed it truly was in the woods! We also learned that there are four different towns named "Enterprise" located in four different counties. Carolyn Falanga was my secretary for about six years. I knew Grey when he was a little boy and now he is a towering 6'6". Wow! I felt like I was standing in a hole. His bride, Sarah Elizabeth, is beautiful. It is great to share in the lives of people who have come to mean so much to you over the years. Diane and I were so pleased to be invited to share in this special time. Where have all of the years gone. Everything seems like it was only yesterday but you look around and all of the kids are big, grown and getting married ... well at least some of them.


Posted by PicasaBob and Carolyn Falanga and us.

No comments: