Thursday, May 17, 2007

No email answers

I said one day in the presence of my two daughters and maybe my son and my dear wife that I never got any email. One or both of my daughters alleged that I did not answer any of my emails and therefore got no email. Or that I didn't email anybody so how could I expect to get an answer. Harrumph! I have written many emails and have not received any answers! In the last month or so I have written 10-15 emails and have gotten no answer! Now that doesn't bother me ... And I take care of their mail and their cats! I am faced with deciding where I should store Annette's Skate Boarding Magazines which seem to arrive weekly ... what does Annette need with skateboard mags. Her mother suggested that they might be for Wes? But I have not gotten an answer.

2 comments:

Richard said...

You never send anything that needs a response.

Annette said...

You can give the skateboard magazine to the library. I accidentally ordered it for free on-line.

I e-mail you!! (sometimes) And chat with you on-line and on the phone. You get plenty of communication from your children. :)